What better way to say what’s on your mind than by wearing your message?
You are invited to PrettyPolitical’s Pre-Xmas ‘Protest Jewellery Workshop’. Join artist Jorine (aka PrettyPolitical) for a lovely, lazy late Sunday afternoon at Anchor Gallery at The Warehouse Cafe in Digbeth. Enjoy coffee, cake and some inspiring protest jewellery making!
Date & Time: Sunday 25 November, 4-6pm
Address: Anchor Gallery at The Warehouse Cafe, 54-57 Allison Street, Digbeth B5 5TH
– Make your own wearable protest jewellery
– Choose to make either a PIN BADGE or EARRINGS
– Artist PrettyPolitical will help you every step of the way
– You do not have to be creative or ‘craftsy’
– Non-gender specific workshop
– Parents/carers with children allowed 1:1, minimum age 8YO
This workshop is conveniently planned in the run up to Christmas, so you can make something special for yourself or someone else. The workshop is planned to coincide with PrettyPolitical’s last week of her solo exhibition at The Warehouse Cafe (hosted by pop up gallery Anchor Gallery, visit their page).
How much does it cost?
– £10 per person (for 1x creation)
– £5 for every extra pin badge or pair of earrings you want to make (pre-book or bring an extra £5 on the day)
– Participants-ONLY discount on PrettyPolitical jewellery
– Buy your own drinks and snacks at the cafe
Ts & Cs
– You can cancel your ticket up to 1 week before free of charge. After that there are no refunds.
– The artist will support you to make a nice piece, but you are in charge of how it turns out. If you are not happy with the final product and your design there are no refunds.